Itron Inc., formerly known as Actaris, is reckoned in the global energy and water industry as one of the reputed manufacturers and suppliers. Leveraging on advanced technology, energy and water, we have become one of the leading players in the domain of intelligent metering, data collection and utility software solutions, with nearly 8,000 utilities worldwide. We offer an ample array of electricity, gas, Water Meters, Amr Meters, Amr Prequipped Meters, , data collection and communication systems, including automated meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI); meter data management and related software applications; as well as project management, installation, and consulting services.
We are shaping this century by utilizing and managing energy and water in the most efficient way. Our range of innovative solutions provide clients with an opportunity to build a sustainable future for their business, customers and the environment.
To empower the world’s utilities by offering critical knowledge that lead to make people aware of the right management of energy and water.
What We Do
We work closely with the electric, gas and water providers to make them clear with their existing objectives and new opportunities. After that, utilizing innovative hardware and software systems, we seek ways to solve the challenges of their business. With more than 125 years of experience, we have been rendering unmatched products, solutions and systems. Over 30 Million Units cumulatively is the installed base of our array of meters. In addition to this, in around 130 countries, we provide our assortment of Amr Meters, Amr Prequipped Meters.
Our collection of products is designed as per the following international quality standards:
- Conformity to EN1359:1998 & A1:2006
- Conformity to OIML Regulations R6/R31
- EEC Approval with marking on dial plate
- Fire Safety / High Temperature Resistance as per BS4161
- Ingress Protection IP65 Compliance
- Compliance to Additional Resistance to Salt Spray (anti-corrosion)
We have incorporated the following policies in our company to being a leading global firm:
The Gallus G1.6 meters are tested and approved for BIS Marking in compliance to IS14439. This make us the first among those, who comply with the relevant Indian Standards Requirement.
We have established a Meter Test and Calibration facility in Noida, India, which is developed with NABL Accreditation
We have also service support facility for energy and water at our Noida facility.
Our Strategic Partners
Our strategic partners support us to the utmost in our every endeavor. Our representative strong reference list confirms supply of similar products already supplied to all energy, water & gas distribution & transmission companies in India including:
- North Delhi Power Ltd. (NDPL)
- BSES Rajdhani Power
- BSES Yamuna Power
- BSES Mumbai
- Kerala State Electricity Board
- Punjab State Electricity Board
- Tata Power, Mumbai
- Meghalaya State Electricity Board
- GAIL India Limited
- Mahanagar Gas Ltd.
- Indraprastha Gas Ltd.
- Adani Gas Ltd.
- Gujarat Gas Ltd.
- GSPC Gas
- Central UP Gas Ltd.
- Green Gas Ltd.
- Assam Gas Company Ltd.
- Greater Calcutta Gas Supply Corporation
- Bhagyanagar Gas Ltd.
- Sabarmati Gas Ltd.
- GAIL Gas Ltd.
- Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd.
- Delhi Jal Board
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation
- Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- JUSCO, Mysore
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation
- Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation
- Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage Board
For Gas Meters
For Water Meters