|Home||» Products||» Electronic Equipments||» Cyble Sensor|
Blessed with a robust infrastructural setup, we are able to manufacture and supply optimum quality Cyble Sensor. Electronically operated, this censor is mainly used by water department for sensing the flow of water and analyzing the related data. This sensor is developed by our adept engineers keeping in mind the different needs and requirements of our clients. Furthermore, by timely delivering this Cyble Sensor, we have gained a wide-client base that comprises name like Delhi Jal Board and Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- Reliable performance
- Can generate multiple output
- Able to detect back flow
- Non-sensitive to magnet
Cyble Sensor generates pulses similar to the one generated by Reed Relays. The main differences are that the pulses coming from Cyble Sensor are:
- Electronically generated (hence perfectly squared shape)
- Not sensitive to magnets (Reed Relays generate pulses with magnets turning under a mechanical relay)
- Can take into account the direction of the flow (backflows).
- Up to 4 signals can be created including flow direction and cable cut (depending on the version).
- More reliable than reed relay technology
- Variable pulse output value
- Backflow taken into account
- More than one pulse output can be generated
- Fits any Itron water meter
- 12 years typical battery
- IP 68
- Backflow measurement