|Home||» Products||» Energy Meter||» Industrial Electronic Electricity Meter|
Industrial Electronic Electricity Meter
We are instrumental in providing our customers with high quality Industrial Electronic Electricity Meter. This meter is designed to allow multiple recording of load for direct or transformer connections. Our electrical engineers design this meter in such a manner that it is suitable for using with existing as well as new electricity distribution network. Moreover, it can be used across commercial installation to substation metering. This Industrial Electronic Electricity Meter is widely demanded in domestic market for its following features:
- Can withstand adverse environment conditions
- Accurate monitoring of the electricity signal
- Extremely wide measuring range
- Smooth operations
ACE SL7000 meters support new needs arising from deregulation in electricity markets, as well as classic metering.
Compliant with IEC standards, this meter allows multiple recording of load profiles along with local and remote communication on several lines.
Designed for direct or transformer connection, the meter employs a scalable architecture making it suitable for use with existing and new electricity distribution networks.
Thanks to an auto-ranging power supply and extremely wide measuring range, a single meter type can be used across a variety of applications - from large commercial installations to substation metering.
The ACE SL7000 is also available in customized versions for local requirement.
- Internal measurement of active, reactive and apparent power in each direction, and separately per phase.
- Four pulse inputs provide additional metering information (versions with I/O lines).
- Load Profiles
- Can store up to 16 channels of load profile for various base quantities.
- Multi-rate billing for energy and demand.
- Ten base quantities can be submitted to billing.
- 32 energy-rate registers and 24 demand-rate registers are available.
- Rate switching mainly performed by internal clock, but can be influenced externally (versions with I/O lines).
- Voltage Quality
- Process voltage threshold levels to perform in-depth analysis of supply voltage fluctuations.
- Up to three communication channels depending upon the version of meter.
- Two channels can be used simultaneously.
- Local- and remote-reading ports.
- External telephone modem can be supplied from the meter, (PSTN / GSM / GPRS / LAN)
- DLMS-Cosem conform.
- Reduced Inventory Cost
- Reduced Data Collection Cost
- Reduced Non-Technical Losses
- Network Monitoring
- Withstand Adverse Environments
- Consumption Monitoring
- Excess Consumption Feature