|Home||» Products||» Gas Equipment||» Turbine Flow Meter Range|
Turbine Flow Meter Range
Our organization is engaged in catering to the needs of the industry by manufacturing and supplying best-in-class Turbine Flow Meter Range. The meter is meant to measure medium to high gas flow of natural gas and different filtered and non-corrosive gases at different pressure conditions. Owing to its measuring accuracy, it is use in all applications that are connected with the distribution of gas. Some of the benefits of using this Turbine Flow Meter Range are as follows:
- Less maintenance
- Excellent performance even on high pressure
- Easy installation
- Minimum pressure loss
Fluxi 2000/TZ meters, suitable for natural gas and various filtered and non-corrosive gases, are designed to measure medium to high gas flow at low, medium or high pressure. With accuracy exceeding standard requirements and low sensitivity to irregularities in the gas flow, these meters have been optimised for use in all applications connected with the transportation and distribution of gas. They are approved for fiscal use.
- PTB approved with only a 2 DN inlet straight pipe, and 0 DN outlet pipe, even with severe perturbation
- Compliant with all current European and International Standards
- Excellent high pressure behaviour
- Minimal pressure loss
- Various options available: Thermowells, oil pump, pulse transmitters.
- Flow rate: from 8mm to10000mm
- DN50 to DN500 mm
- Flanging: ISO PN10 to ISO PN110, ANSI 150 to ANSI 600